 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15123
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 23:58:01 GMT

I hope we can continue a regular yearly "BrickFest" type atmosphere--eg, you
originally went for the models and exhibits but continue to return to say hi to
old friends.

I totally agree.

I think Janey summed it up best when she said, "this type of show, just not
necessarily in this venue."  Or something like that.  But the point is that I
think there is a definite need for a gathering in this area be it a public
display or a semi-public event with seminars etc.

Oh, and once again congratulations to Janey on her election as President of LEGO
Builders Local 321.  I'm sure she'll rise to the post as she does with all her
other activities.

;)

AB