 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15100
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 07:32:50 GMT

Hi folks,

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-110405/

Here are some photos from the Hobby Show, which happened this weekend at the
International Center.

lmao on some of those captions.  Especially your case sensitive sensitivity for
deborah's.  Nice touch!

The Hobby Show, while attended by ParLUGment and
rtlToronto members, is an event for all Canadian builders.  Originally organized
by Allan Bedford of Stratford, it was run this year by well known Lego
enthusiast Janey Cook from Northern Ontario.

This year's display featured a Moonbase, sculptures, large models, and many
different types of Lego building.

While we may not return to the Hobby Show next year, a Canadian Lego fan event
is in the works for 2006 and your participation and ideas are encouraged!

Pleaseo join me in thanking Janey (and Dave earlier on) for organizing this
event and handling the logistics of running a three day Lego fan outing!

Thanks Janey and Dave!  And thanks to everyone else who showed up.  It was great
to meet those I hadn't met before, and seeing everyone else again.  I wasn't at
the show as much as I would have liked but I enjoyed every minute of it.  Can't
wait until next year!

Calum