 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15132
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:57:02 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

You are all nice guys and maybe the ones who
think they don't like you are just ones who haven't met you.

if we get more people at the next dinner that i dont recognize, I'm
going to blame you Bedford!!

But if people know you're really nice people, then isn't it possible that the
people you attract to the dinners would also be nice people?

:)  <--- hi Allan.

HI CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!  HOW"S IT GOING?

;)

AB

I'm good.  wait....

that last bit... you were shouting? weren't you?

hummm

I think i get it.

You should get it.

I spent enough time explaining it to you.

;)

AB