 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15126
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:

I hope we can continue a regular yearly "BrickFest" type atmosphere--eg, you
originally went for the models and exhibits but continue to return to say hi to
old friends.

I totally agree.

I think Janey summed it up best when she said, "this type of show, just not
necessarily in this venue."

Yes, those were my exact words.

That's good.  Because the only other Janey quote I could remember wasn't really
ready for prime time.  ;)

LOL, election??? Wow, I think I missed that moment...

It was a secret ballot taken while you weren't there.  But the guy from
FormYourOwnUnion.com assures me that it is perfectly legit.

In all honesty it's just a part of what makes me tick, I tend to get a kick out
of volunteered involement, especially when related to art, education, or
building. Frankly, the rewards for me are always greater than the input.

Enjoying something that you're good at is often rare.... so enjoy it, because
you are good at it.  :)

AB