 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15109
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jason Allemann wrote:
lmao on some of those captions.  Especially your case sensitive sensitivity for
deborah's.  Nice touch!

I try... :)

Thanks Janey and Dave!  And thanks to everyone else who showed up.  It was great
to meet those I hadn't met before, and seeing everyone else again.  I wasn't at
the show as much as I would have liked but I enjoyed every minute of it.  Can't
wait until next year!

I hope we can continue a regular yearly "BrickFest" type atmosphere--eg, you
originally went for the models and exhibits but continue to return to say hi to
old friends.

Calum