 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15110
Re: Not that I'm dwelling....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:59:32 GMT

K, it was a standard letter with personalized notes and I thought I'd share it.

Well, I'll leave the rest unsaid.  I had a great time at the hobby show this
weekend hangin' out with fans of the brick.

Well, I'm more and more impressed with those guys.    Wherever it'll be, I'm
hoping this regular Canadian shindig won't get lost.

I also hope that all those who have been crying out for a more general purpose,
non rtlToronto venue for their Lego interests will attend whatever's coming
along!

Calum