 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15114
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:42:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jason Allemann wrote:

lmao on some of those captions.  Especially your case sensitive sensitivity for
deborah's.  Nice touch!

I try... :)

Thanks Janey and Dave!  And thanks to everyone else who showed up.  It was great
to meet those I hadn't met before, and seeing everyone else again.  I wasn't at
the show as much as I would have liked but I enjoyed every minute of it.  Can't
wait until next year!

I hope we can continue a regular yearly "BrickFest" type atmosphere--eg, you
originally went for the models and exhibits but continue to return to say hi to
old friends.

Calum

Ya right...

"real" lego people are way too smart to risk hanging with "us."

Let it go Calum, just learn to accept that a chunk of the "community"
don't like us.  I've gone through the four stages(1), of this bit of
knowledge, and am prepared to move on.

:)  <--- hi Allan.

Chris

1. shame