 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15128
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:52:43 GMT

I hope we can continue a regular yearly "BrickFest" type atmosphere--eg, you
originally went for the models and exhibits but continue to return to say hi to
old friends.

Let it go Calum, just learn to accept that a chunk of the "community"
don't like us.  I've gone through the four stages(1), of this bit of
knowledge, and am prepared to move on.

Well, I _personally_ don't care of no one likes rtlToronto, but I don't want to
be accused of being unsupportive of anyone else.  Ah screw it...

Calum

What's not to love about rtlT??

I mean, we are located at the centre of the universe (though, some of us are
located a little south-west...)

We do train shows, robot competitions and public display venues which we use to
show our MOCs--we got it all covered!!

:)

Dave K