 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10948
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 03:40:55 GMT

I'll need a second day to reply to this...

I'm still waiting for google to find the correct definition of pusillanimity.

it would seem that your Swedish to english babble fish managed to output INTO a thesaurus.

try not to do this again, it just makes you look (pause) .....  fånig   (1)

;)

Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

you swedes sure need everything spelt out.  Sure you have a hottie ski team,  but
your humour....

http://www.skiersedge.com/teams/photos/Swedishw.html

We have a ski team? Cool!

:)

Makes me curios, when will Anja compete against the men?

First there was Annika Sörenstam against the male golfers (not that golf is a
sport) and in August Susanne Ljungskog will compete against the males in
cycling.

I was subtly trying to point out to the rest of the world that more people need to
be realistic and calm down.

Yeah, right. Now who's unrealistic?

Buy picking 3 people who can be seen as prominent on
Lugnet, and referring to them as the "nutz" I was being VERY sarcastic.  those
people are not nutz (well maybe Lar is) BUT by adding them in with the real
screw-balls I can almost safely defer any backlash i ~MIGHT~ get by pointing out
that i listed three non nutz-oids.

Hey! Wait a sec. Thus you gave me an compliment? Sort of.

This can only mean one thing; the real Chris™ has been abducted by aliens and is
now replaced with a nut that runs along toy-aisles screaming: "Don't by this,
the color gray has changed!"

I think this is where I erred, to grasp the compliment-from-Chris thingy.

:)

and thus I can say to said people, NO I was not
talking about you.  but those whose names were included as nutz, should clearly
understand that they are not the nuts. (except Lar)

Oooh, sort of like a safety net. Or an excellent example of pusillanimity.

see, even in my LAST example i did it again. by point out Lar as a nut, I can safely
(once again) get out of it cause i'm pretty sure Lar knows I'm full of it. and that
he knows he is not a nut.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.

:)

1. don't bother replying in swedish  cause the lousy translator i found can only do single
words.

:)