 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10911
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 04:32:05PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
#2 David Koudys: 1693

Wow.  Second.

Hmmm....

*cough* ++Lar *cough*

Rat no good fer nothin'...

Eh, he tires of being first ;)

Maybe this year (though extremely doubtful--is Feb. and my
posting frequency is way down, and I have no Hoppy to banter with
in o-t.d :( )

you were only a mere 150 posts behind though - definitely within your
range!  It's time someone dethrones him!

150????  That was it???  I could do that standin' on my head with my eyes
closed!!!

Oh wait!  That's what I do do--which mostly explains most of my posts ;)

Larry's a mod for many ng's and he spends much time highlighting and
spotlighting, and helping folks get their posts in the right group... all good
work for Lugnet...

All I do is gripe about stupid 'Merican presidents and how I wish people would
be nicer in the way they phrase their issues where TLC (and others) is
concerned.

Baah!  Let Larry keep the throne.  I'll just be the puppetmaster behind the
scenes, not taking any official responsibility for nuthin!

Dave K