 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10924
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:49:52 GMT

Dissing our man Greg Hyland on his comic book on AFOLs for Lego staff?!

WHAT?!?! I'm writing this as an immediate reaction without reading what Calum is
talking about. I will try and find this stuff. I can't wait! And don't these
people know the only person authorized to make fun of me is Chris M?!?
-Greg