 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10929
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:47:28 GMT

Good gripes!

Calum has invited hell to rtlToronto!

This will not be a pretty sight when the cry babies awake - this stuff is on the
front page of LUGNET now!

Lucky us Swedes we have a different lingo in .loc.se so they don't spot us
calling them immature! :)

Good luck rtlToronto, I'll be back when things calm down again!

/Tobbe, who's still not sure what Chris ment