 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10933
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:29:22 GMT

"...all I can say is WOW!!!.  (rtlT is a nice safe harbour away from the
nut'z of the rest of lugnet.  (like tobbe, Lar++ and that dan boger guy)"

Buy picking 3 people who can be seen as prominent on Lugnet, and referring to
them as the "nutz" I was being VERY sarcastic.  those people are not
nutz(well maybe Lar is)

but those whose names were included as nutz, should clearly
understand that they are not the nuts. (except Lar)

see, even in my LAST example i did it again. by point out Lar as a nut,

Thank-you, this made me laugh 4 a long time.
That, and Calum goin' ape-$hit on everyone!

What's worse i ask you...those who complain, or those who complain
about those complaining. I jus' love this crazy world of ABS!

Where's Hop-Frog when you need him to lay the 'smack-down.'

I actually liked his philosophy better...
Calum’s side is saying how lucky they are for TLC's attention.
But i feel like it is more so deserved.
I'm not going to be thankful towards TLC for what just may be a passion fashion,
there interest in AFOL may inevitable falter as a result of internal
restructuring and not the nutz’ running around informing the general-public of
the color change.
(which i think is great, in a delusional-idealistic kinda way)

But then, I’ve always been partial to the crazies...
Chris M and Ian will always have a place in my heart for that reason.
Calum, while kewl, is a despot ...and in league with the apocalyptic
end-bringers on Dundas and Young street.

     Yup,

                  --==Richard==--