 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10927
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:57:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=2340

this is what all the fuss is about...

Thanks Ben. I did find it on my own, and just spent FAR TOO LONG reponding to
it. I'm kind of blind-sided by the whole thing. I figured the only people I'd
upset are Calum and Chris by putting them in the comic (cuz I had to draw all
the stink-lines coming from them, and all they say is "duh duh!" and then I pee
on the door handle of Calum's car).

I guess we'll have something to talk about at dinner. Good timing!

I've spent way too much time on this stuff today. I actauly have to a pile of
LEGO work to do today! How ironic. Or maybe not. What does "ironic" mean, again?
-Greg H. (The "H" stands for "History's Greatest Monster")