 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10930
Re: What in the...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=2340

this is what all the fuss is about...

Thanks Ben. I did find it on my own, and just spent FAR TOO LONG reponding to
it. I'm kind of blind-sided by the whole thing. I figured the only people I'd
upset are Calum and Chris by putting them in the comic (cuz I had to draw all
the stink-lines coming from them, and all they say is "duh duh!" and then I pee
on the door handle of Calum's car).

I guess we'll have something to talk about at dinner. Good timing!

I've spent way too much time on this stuff today. I actauly have to a pile of
LEGO work to do today! How ironic. Or maybe not. What does "ironic" mean, again?
-Greg H. (The "H" stands for "History's Greatest Monster")

   A good response is was, too.  It ought to
   be an interesting production.  Here's hoping
   the hyper-sensitive don't go crazy and read
   silly things into it once it's in their hands
   (er, on their screens).  Sheesh.  I've been
   pretty much staying out of that fray, and I
   think you're lucky for having missed it.

   And Calum, what were you thinking?  There is
   no such thing as a portable display booth, ever.
   There's one that you can move around, but it's
   more like "port-unable" really.  Oh, wait, you
   found that out.

   best

   LFB (another carpetbagger)