 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 266
Re: latest layout photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Chris Gray writes:
I think we have enough Lego for a building like that - the catch
is we might not have enough for other buildings.

I have about 30 of the 4 wide x 3 high opening windows in various
colours. About half include the shutters. 23 of the 5 high x 4 wide...

That's cool.  I may also do a S@H order over the winter, and get
some bulk windows, for a skyscraper.  I've got a decent amount of
4w3h windows & a bunch of classic windows, too.  Enough that I could
do a few more houses without strain.

One of the things I noticed about the large buildings at the PNLTC
Guiness layout was that windows were often black bricks or bricks
of a contrasting color to the building, or no bricks at all.  It looks
quite good, especially from a distance, and is a lot more economical.

SRC