 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 221
Re: latest layout photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:01:38 GMT

Thanks James, see http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/nalug/?n=201 for the
description that goes with the layout.  You are right about the industries
and town areas.  Se other posts about the train yard, will have to be redrawn
in a different location.
I tried to fit as many sidings as possibe, but in only 30.5 inches, and fitting
the monorail the options are somewhat limited.
Michel

I like the variety of track.  Looks like lots of room for town in the top • right,
and industry in the top left?

About the only thing I don't like is no train yard... Maybe kick the mountain
higher on the layout, and run a short ladder off the outside track?

I think our layout would benefit from having something that cars could sit on
and not be in the way... This layout looks like it could have a decent variety
of switching to keep down the "oh look.. it goes around." thing.  But not if
there's cars on all the sidings.

I'd like to get more of our rolling stock (ok, ok - Michel's rolling stock) on
the table instead of under it.

James

James Brown wrote:

Uploaded to brickshelf...

James

Steve wrote:

Here's the "photo" of Michel's latest layout.
Chris - Can you post it?
(Where are your Train show photos?)

TTYL
SRC

               Name: Oct4.jpg
   Oct4.jpg    Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
           Encoding: base64