 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 286
Re: technic beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 17:07:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
Hello Steve,

Here are a few options for technic beams:

<snipped Michel's suggestions>

If none of those pan out, you could try phoning Countryside Toy Outlet, in the
St. Jacob's outlet mall:
   http://www.stjacobs.com/html/retailers_outlet.html

They carry the full line of Lego products, & discontinued stuff.  I think they
also purchased a lot of the overstock when S@H Canada closed down.  They ship
across Canada.

James