 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 224
Re: latest layout photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
James Brown wrote
About the only thing I don't like is no train yard...

I agree with the need for an obvious train yard.

Have a look and tell me what you think...
The mountain (upper left) has the main line running under in via a
tunnel, and the elevated section goes over and through it.  A curved
section would be carved out to make room, just like the Rockies...  :-)

SRC