 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 254
Re: latest layout photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
Another thing that we could do (I'm positive that either Chris or I have
enough individually, and certainly if we combine resources) is raise the
entire top right area (the 61x61 square designated for town/city).

Love it - Raise the whole town section.  The outer loop (with switches
straightened) could run underneath, and the incline could bring the
inner loop up to it.  The bridge would connect the town and mountain,
and then slope back down the mountainside.  The two tunnels under the
mountain would emerge, (merge?) and cross the harbour/bay/valley to
go underneath the city.

Then we could do some "half buildings" like the train station at GFLTC's
last show... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=16453

That is one AWESOME train station.  I don't think we have enough
LEGO to do that do we?  If we do, and a variant of that station
could be built into the raised town...

I think we have enough Lego for a building like that - the catch is we might
not have enough for other buildings.  I seem to recall that the one thing
we're all short of is town stuff. (windows & doors, and minifigs, oh my.)

Bricks we can do 'till the cows come home.