 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 255
Re: waterfall (was More fun with TD...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:05:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
Thanks John,
When I get to that stage, I might borrow those plates from you.  I guess James
has used regular lights, (but it would take a lot of them!), to do something
similar.  James could you bring it for a demonstration, the next time we meet.

When I take apart my castle (near future, I'm afraid), I'll do my best to
salvage the lighting set-up.  At the moment, it's buried near ground level in
a ~2 x ~4 x ~2 foot module - not exactly portable :)

James

Michel

I was trying to make the water glisten in blue, has anyone opened the
rotating fiberoptic light from the shuttle and other sets?  I was hoping
to change the light from red to blue, and put it under some clear plates, • at
the base of the waterfall.

I have trans-dark blue plates and bricks which could be used to with
lights behind them.  Trans-red plates with flickering lights worked
well for James' stove.

I know I have these (all in trans-dark blue):
     2  4x8 plates
     1  4x6 plates
   10  1x4 bricks
I probably have more somewhere.