 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
Bridges (was Re: More fun with TD...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 18:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:
  <snip>
As far as bridges are concerned, I don't want us to plan more than
Steve or John can supply.  But they sure are nice!

Bridges are what I do - I can't concieve of a NALug layout that I would
not be able to provides the bridges for.  (If we got a major influx from
other clubs or TLC I might have a problem, but for just us is easy.)
As long as you get me accurate dimensions of what is required, consider
it taken care of. :-)  As an aside, IMO John's talents would best be
used in other areas like the grain tower automation.

If you want to keep it in the back of your mind for planning, at some
point in the not to distant future, I'm going to be looking for a layout
that will showcase a double tracked double section (60") spanning
beauty.  By their very nature, my models don't "stand alone" as well
as other Bricksmith creations, but to loan my bridge(s) to another club
(Vancouver maybe?) obviously involves some unwanted complications.

SRC
StRuCtures