 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
More fun with TD...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 21:35:37 GMT

I'm having fun with this... It's like puzzle pieces.  :)

Here's some more table layouts:

One of these days I'll get bored with musical tables, and actually lay some
(virtual) track...

What do other people think about how the tables are laid out?  Does it
matter?  Do we want a plain oval, or an oddball shape?  Center hole or
controllers outside?  Long bridges or short bridges?

Michel, if you can either mail or e-mail me the plans for the tables, then I
can make more and/or finish the ones partly done.  I seem to recall you saying
that you didn't have much time to do more than just legs.  Over the next few
months, I'm going to have more time for things that don't involve leaving the
house. :)

That could alleviate some of the transport concerns of a larger layout, too.