 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 232
Re: More fun with TD...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:38:53 GMT

Ben Fleskes (who designed them) used to have the plans on his Web-site,
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/Modules.htm
but the links don't "click" (at least for me).  That may be on purpose,
as it says at the bottom "If you would like detailed drawings of the
modules or have questions please email me."  [ Ben_Fleskes@Atlas.com ]

SRC
StRuCtures

They are up on the PNLTC site at: http://pnltc.org/Modular_Table.html