 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 231
RE: More fun with TD...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 03:55:42 GMT

You can find the plans for the modular tables, designed by Ben, on the PNLTC
web site.

http://www.pnltc.org/

Go to the "Tools/Specs" page and you'll see "Modular Table Specifications".

I believe that these can be downloaded as a PDF or WMF formats.

Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: SRC [mailto:LEGOArches@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 6:26 PM
To: lugnet.org.ca.nalug@lugnet.com; lugnet.trains@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: More fun with TD...

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
Michel, if you can either mail or e-mail me the plans for the tables,
then I can make more and/or finish the ones partly done.  I seem to
recall you saying that you didn't have much time to do more than just
legs.  Over the next few months, I'm going to have more time for things
that don't involve leaving the house. :)

Ben Fleskes (who designed them) used to have the plans on his Web-site,
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/Modules.htm
but the links don't "click" (at least for me).  That may be on purpose,
as it says at the bottom "If you would like detailed drawings of the
modules or have questions please email me."  [ Ben_Fleskes@Atlas.com ]

SRC
StRuCtures