 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 238
Re: More fun with TD...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:45:34 GMT

Michel Magnan wrote in message ...
As to the width, 61 inches would be impossible to reach from just one
side.  If there are derailings, we need to be able to fix the problem. • That
would suggest a center hole.

If we have an extra table or two on the outside, place buildings in the
center of the 61" span.  Any derails would occur near the center hole
or near the outside edge, where there is easy access.

Sorry I was so late in replying, it looks like others gave you the address • for
the tables.  The old set of instructions was clearer than the current set. • I
could drop off a sample for you to examine while you were building more. • Do we
really want many more tables, I was hoping to replace most of my rolling • stock
with MOCs, so I wouldn't have nearly the amount of material to show.

James mentioned (I think) that he could build a table or two and store
some tables locally.  If there is more table space, the layout won't look so
crowded. For the next show, we should try to aim for more realism, IMO.
This means that the only elevated track should be the monorail.

I would suggest not to bust apart the metroliners or your custom tankers.
I overheard comments from the crowd that these were great models.

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)