 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 246
Re: latest layout photo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:

About the only thing I don't like is no train yard... Maybe kick the mountain
higher on the layout, and run a short ladder off the outside track?

Finally got around to drawing up what I meant...

It's the 2000_v1b.tdl file.

James

James Brown wrote:

Uploaded to brickshelf...

James

Another thing that we could do (I'm positive that either Chris or I have
enough individually, and certainly if we combine resources) is raise the
entire top right area (the 61x61 square designated for town/city).  The inside
loop coud be left as is (not build the table up where it goes by) and the
outside loop could go though a long tunnel under the whole area.  This is like
what WAMALTC did at the last Greenburg show...
  http://www.peeron.com/pics/Greenberg092000/thumbnails/sub.jpg.html
  http://www.peeron.com/pics/Greenberg092000/thumbnails/setup.jpg.html
...which I think would be a cool idea to shamelessly steal. :)

Then we could do some "half buildings" like the train station at GFLTC's last
show...
...which would also be neat to shamelessly steal :)

James