 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 287
Re: technic beams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes:

DACTA has red and yellow beams in their current catalogue.

If you would settle for blue instead of black, then contact...

If none of those pan out, you could try phoning Countryside Toy Outlet...

I suppose I could use blue or some other color, but for a railroad
bridge, it's not going to look right unless it's black.  If anyone
has a DACTA catalog that has black beams in it please LMK.
Thanks for the tips Michel and James.  I called Countryside - if
they did every have any, they don't have any left now.

I've put a bunch of my LEGO into StRuCtures - NALug or
GoB members can get a discount - just ask.

SRC