 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 265
Re: Making up our collective minds...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, John Koob writes:
Supertrain 2001 - Michel can't do this, but is willing to provide the
tables & some track & stuff for our use.  We've been invited, and IIRC,
someone (Steve?) is in e-mail contact with them.  Supertrain is in
Calgary, in February - this means we're moving the whole shebang about 4
hours south in probably crappy weather.  I'm willing to commit to the
show, but only if there's going to be at least 4 people there for the
weekend (not necessarily all 4, all weekend - but for setup and teardown &
enough to allow some shift rotation).  Is anyone else willing & able to
commit to Supertrain?

Hmm.  What is the date of the show?  I probably will be swamped with
a project by then.  I may be able to sneak away for one of the days,
so don't count me out.

February 17 & 18.

James