 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 278
Re: Supertrain 2001 (was Re: Making up our collective minds...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:04:44 GMT

After speaking to the Calgary representative ast GETS 200, I got the definite
impression that they absolutely wanted a kids play area.  It didn't seem like
it would be optional.  Maybe I read more into his comments than others did.
Michel

Supertrain 2001 in Calgary.  There's a couple of things I should mention
right
  Part of
the description they want to know is "will spectators be permitted to
participate?" - are we ready to try a kids play area?