 Off-Topic / Geek / 48
Re: SETI@Home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 22:58:37 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
Oh, I wouldn't bother with Wingate, although it is a decent enough
package for two computers.

That's why I said use Sygate :-)

If I do it I'll either use MS Proxy for NT Server (practicaly since I
would be doing hands-on stuff that might help me with the Proxy class
should I choose to take it, and I probably will) or just setup ip
masquerading on a full-time Linux box, something I don't have right
now but need.  Both would be useful experience.

If I knew what you was talking about /-)

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170