 Off-Topic / Geek / 3121
Re: Phrase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:42:30 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

g'night!
-Shiri, now officially a 17 year old! Although I have been for a few hours
really (I was born on Israel time ;-).

Wow!.. Little Shiri grows too fast..:-) You were fourteen when we first
meet you here, right? Time really rolls too fast.

Congrats..:-)

Selçuk (will be officially end of his 30 (i.e. too old) in a few months)