 Off-Topic / Fun / 7588
Re: Phrase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 00:30:08 GMT

The following is a totally serious post, my apologies for posting it in .fun...

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

<more than you probably expected could be said about 17th century naval
history... unless you knew the inestimable LFB that is>

What I think is *really neat* about our little hobby is how many DIFFERENT
kinds of geeks it attracts. There are experts here on more topics than you
could possibly shake a stick at. (1)

Is that cool or what?

1 - and no I don't know the derivation of that phrase either and I *wasn't
asking*!!!

++Lar