 Off-Topic / Fun / 4742
Re: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:36:24 GMT

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 01:12:17 GMT, "Matthew Wilkins"
<mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> wrote:

I got GT2 last month, and I have to say that Namco's NeGcon controller makes
those 24-hour sessions just fly past. *smirk* It's an analog racing controller
that you twist, vaguely like a steering wheel. The other great thing about
NeGcon; analog gas and brakes! You can even 'tap' the brakes realistically.

-Cheese

ARGH!!!!   I keep hearing how wonderful that controller is for GT/GT2
on granturismo.com and I have NEVER been able to find on in person.
It's sooo frustrating.  Nearly a year of searching in two different
states and I find nada.