 Off-Topic / Fun / 4741
4740  |  4742
Subject:
Majick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 05:25:20 GMT

Today I was walking down the halls of my desolated school when suddenly three
kids with a video camera approach me...
Kid A: "Can we ask you a question?"
Me: "Uh, sure..."
(Kid A turns on camera in the speed of light)
Kid B: "Do you believe in magic?"
Me: "Sometimes...."
Kid B: "Can you elaborate on that?"
Me: "Um, I believe in magic between people... when it happens, you know it...
that sorta thing."
Kid B: "Can you sing us a song?"
Me: "What song?"
Kid B: (humming) "...do you believe in magic..."
Me: "I don't know that song..."
Kid B: "OK, thanks!"
(Kid A turns off camera)

Ten seconds later, they approach another girl (Emily)... I stick around to see
what happens...:

Kid A: "Can we ask you a question?"
Emily: "Whatever..."
(Kid A turns on camera)
Kid B: "Do you believe in magic?"
Emily: "Yes."
Kid B: "Can you elaborate on that?"
Emily: "No."
Kid B: "Can you sing us a song?"
Emily: (singing) "Do you believe in magic..."
Kid B: "Thanks!"
(Kid A turns off camera)

(The third girl, BTW didn't say a word during all this)

After he saw I stuck around, Kid A asked me, in a dumbfounded tone: "You don't
know that song?!?!"

...Well, I don't...

Just felt like sharing :-)

-Shiri