 Off-Topic / Fun / 4754
Re: Majick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:30:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
Count yourself lucky...  It used to be the song in McDonalds ads, and
everytime
it got stuck in my head, I felt like smashing it against a brick wall...  ;)

<Grin>... OK then, I'm lucky!

Of course, that happens anytime a song I dislike strongly gets stuck in my
head...  :)

Yeah, me too... once I got stuck on "Twinkle Twinkle little star" for a full
day. Man, that was a day to look back at and cry... :-)

-Shiri