 Off-Topic / Fun / 4727
Re: Game discussion WAS: [Re: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry....]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 01:48:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Jeff,

Speaking of games, do you know when Front Mission 3 is coming out? I am
looking forward to little sleep some more. Fortunately, I think I might
be able to ditch my second job shortly, if my plans go well!!! :)

Last I heard, the 22nd.  :)

I *really* need to stop playing with my Lego and finish Grandia(1)(2).  ;)

Jeff

1 - The Second best game of 1999, right behind FF8.  :)

2 - Why, oh why, did Gamearts have to make Grandia 2 for the stupid Dreamcast??