 Off-Topic / Fun / 4717
Re: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 17:52:18 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
My neighbor and I have gone for hours in various 2-player RPGs.  :)  Our
current record is roughly 15 hours continuous play of Secret of Mana.  Because
we played for so long, the SNES eventually overheated and toasted our
savegames, so we had to start over.  :)

well, I'm not talking about the most I've ever played - but I think an
interesting record is 8 hours, 4 players on a gauntlet video arcade
game, one game...  it cost us about $50 total... of course, that was
back in the 80s... :)

On average, though, we'd play things like FF3US for at least eight hours
straight.  :)  Which reminds me - anyone else have a "glitchable" copy of that?
I do, and it is great.  :)  One of my games has roughly 3-4000 Dirks.  :)  Not
to mention a hundred Gem Boxes and Scimitars...  :)

Jenn and I played FF7 for weekends at a time...  Diablo, and of course,
Tradewars 2002 on our wedding day ;)

Dan