 Off-Topic / Fun / 4724
Re: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 01:12:17 GMT

I got GT2 last month, and I have to say that Namco's NeGcon controller makes
those 24-hour sessions just fly past. *smirk* It's an analog racing controller
that you twist, vaguely like a steering wheel. The other great thing about
NeGcon; analog gas and brakes! You can even 'tap' the brakes realistically.

-Cheese

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kya Morden writes:
On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:55:47 GMT, "Matthew Wilkins"