 Off-Topic / Fun / 3014
Re: Lego at Gerf.Org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:27:47 GMT

Really, well my website does not have to do anything with rollerblades. Also
there are different sites that use fusion within their titles. There are
programs on computers wiht fusion in the title, like there is a WinAmp skin
called Cold Fusion. Also there is a program called Cold Fusion.

--

Z. Unger
dzz@mindspring.com

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
Z. Unger <dzz@mindspring.com> wrote:
I changed my url at virtualave.net from lego. to bricks. because I did • not
want Lego to contact me. Later I moved to refraxion and have my url as
http://fusion.refraxion.com !

Be careful. "Fusion" is a trademark of Rollerblade.

--
Matthew Miller                      ---> • mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/