 Off-Topic / Fun / 1659
Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 16:37:08 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
It's impossible to take over the world unless you have controlling interests
of various opiates of the masses.  I understand that the ice cream industry
is next.
I'm going to be really creeped out if I get home tonight, crack open the
Breyers carton and find revelations of the prophet printed on the inside
of the lid.  :-)

LOL!  The really funny thing is, is that tactic would probably reach more
church members than broadcasting over TV.

obexplanation: There's the Mormon cliche -- at pro sports games in SLC, the
visiting team's fans are all in line at the beer counter, while the home
team's fans are all in line at the ice cream bar.

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.