 Off-Topic / Fun / 1624
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 23:00:22 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote in message
news:3737486C.E9371018@geocities.com...

And the number of people who get addicted is low,

?!?  Give me numbers, please.  I'm sure that there are as many • people addicted to caffeine
as there are people addicted to alcohol.

I'll have to check on it someday.  I don't think there are many people
that are addicted to caffeine at the alcoholic level.  That's pretty
serious addiction.  I don't know anyone who couldn't quit caffeine if
they had to.

Hah!  I hardly think so.  Just the other day, I held my cow-orkers • at belch-point until my
caffeine cravings could be satisfied.                   ^^^^^^^^^^

I really don't want to hear about your deviant practices out there
:-D.  This is a family newsgroup (which is never mentioned except in
ribald posts).

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?