 Off-Topic / Fun / 1636
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 15:15:31 GMT

"Jesse R. Long" wrote:

And the number of people who get addicted is low,

?!?  Give me numbers, please.  I'm sure that there are as many • people addicted to caffeine
as there are people addicted to alcohol.

I'll have to check on it someday.  I don't think there are many people
that are addicted to caffeine at the alcoholic level.  That's pretty
serious addiction.  I don't know anyone who couldn't quit caffeine if
they had to.

I think that caffeine is more addicting than alcohol - it's just less
debilitating when the addiction occurs.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks