 Off-Topic / Fun / 1621
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 20:02:59 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote in message
news:37371AB4.48E103B2@geocities.com...

Actually, I am a serious caffeine addict.  Shame on me -- my • "donations" to
Dr. Pepper are more than enough to keep them in business.  It does • cause one
to wonder why the stuff is legal.

Money.  And the number of people who get addicted is low, and there's
little cost to society created by caffeine addicts.

Barbara and I visited the Coca-Cola place in Vegas recently.  (1) • According
to the tour guide, Coca-Cola syrup is still sold in drug stores as a
cure-all.  Hmmm...  Nothing like that on the Rite-Aid shelves in • Utah,
though.

I didn't know you could get caffeine in Utah.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html