 Off-Topic / Fun / 1644
Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:58:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
I've vastly reduced the amount of soft drinks I imbibe cuz the phosphoric • acid
is harmful to tooth enamel, so says my dentist.

I've also heard that the excessive carbonation can screw with your
metabolism, but I don't know how reliable that is.  I've always been to
afraid to ask my doctor.  :-,

Just don't mix it with pop rocks.  Honest - people die.  The carbonation and
the pop rocks cause this totally nasty combination of gases, and it makes your
stomach explode.  I had this friend who knew a guy that... ;-)

What about those caffeinated water drinks? I've never had one.

I've wondered about them, myself.  Caffeine by itself has an extremely
bitter flavor.  How good can water and caffeine taste, I wonder?  I wonder
if there's a flavor to mask the taste...

Hmm.  Well, you could try masking it with a sugary, caramel-like flavour, oh,
no wait, we're back to pop.

obey your spamcake.

(rocking back and forth, holding spamcake protectively, with a vacant look)
Spamcake is my friend.  I take spamcake everywhere I go.  I talk to the
spamcake.  It keeps me company.  It whispers to me.  It tells me to do
things.  I obey the spamcake.  I love the spamcake.  Spamcake is my friend.

The spamcake is your friend.  What color is your spamcake clearence level,
citizen?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/