 Off-Topic / Fun / 1617
Re: Building exhaustion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 17:07:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
(no doubt you'll have two seep-through bags in your cup? :)

Only two?

I'm guessing you're not quite an addict and that you're spending more of your
money on lego.

Makes me wonder why more serious coffee-addicts just don't eat the beans
straight. No muss, no fuss, no cleanup.

No friends, either.  Coffee-bean-breath has been known to cause internal
hemmoraging in unsuspecting bystanders.

Hehe.. I know what you mean. Some people's coffee breath can make artificial
plants wither. Though I am puzzled: rather than chew a bean, how will the
addition of mere water help prevent this? Maybe the chemical interaction with a
donut helps..

oops, nope. It doesn't.

I can't drink Coke like that either. It gives me yucky breath too.

-Tom McD.
when replying, use the crappucino spamcake.