 Off-Topic / Fun / 1640
Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Sproaticus wrote:
1.  Incidentially, it wasn't the LDS Church itself investing in Pepsico, • but
rather a member of the church with too much money on his hands.  I
understand that Coca-Cola is partially owned by Church members, also.
See!  They're everywhere. ;-)

It's impossible to take over the world unless you have controlling interests
of various opiates of the masses.  I understand that the ice cream industry
is next.

What?  Not Chocolate??  Or is that already controlled?  ;)

Jeff