 Off-Topic / Fun / 1642
Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:12:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

2.  Which wasn't such a terrible thing -- they'd shaken up the soft drink
industry for a while by doing so.

But it *is* a terrible thing when my soft drinks are shaken. ;)

I've vastly reduced the amount of soft drinks I imbibe cuz the phosphoric acid
is harmful to tooth enamel, so says my dentist. The acid is in the drink to
help preserve carbonation. So diet soft drinks are still a contributing
factor. Now I have a "sodie" maybe once or twice a week.

What about those caffeinated water drinks? I've never had one. I thought of
that idea several years ago. I should have done something about it cuz I could
have a little extra pocket change now.

-Tom McD.
when replying, image is nothing. obey your spamcake.