 Off-Topic / Fun / 1654
Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 01:00:52 GMT

"Jesse R. Long" wrote:

James Brown wrote:
The spamcake is your friend.  What color is your spamcake • clearence level,
citizen?

Red!  No, Blue!

There is a LOT of difference between Red and Blue, citizen. Since you
don't seem to know that, I doubt you're even Red, actually. Hence, you
must be destroyed.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.