 Off-Topic / Debate / 9987
9986  |  9988
Subject:
How talentless IS Steven Segal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:01:40 GMT

With all this anti - Micheal Crichton bile going around I can't help
thinking that we should fix Steven Segal's wagon first. Is their a martial
artist with less acting talent and a worse on-screen persona than him?
I wouldn't like to see their films if their was. How do his "films" keep
getting made? Does anyone PAY to see them? HAS anyone seen, ANY of them?

Steve